As close as you will ever be to a nuclear explosion
THIS IS FUCKING TERRIFYING
No thank you.
The columns of smoke in the foreground are telephone poles boiling
Six simple rituals for more winning:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
IN CASE YOU HAD FORGOTTEN:
Before this moment Eomer had no idea Eowyn was even on the battlefield. He thought she was back, safe, in Rohan taking care of the people. Until the moment he saw (what he assumed was) his sister’s lifeless corpse he didn’t even know he should have been worrying about her. He didn’t even know he had to be scared of this.
— For when we run away and live in the woods.
Young couple quit jobs and build this $500 home (click photo for full article)
It’s made of windows. Gah. Cool.
i love it when lyrics don’t make sense to you but then you sit and think about them for a while and suddenly they’re the deepest shit you’ve ever heard it just always makes me feel good when that happens